E's best friend-Logan(Logie)


Ethan love when Logan come home from KC. He love his cousin Logie. Logan came over to E's house a few weeks ago and played in his tent in his room. Logan came up to me and asked-Aunt Crissy, can I see E's room? So I took them both upstairs and they had tons of fun playing together! After they plyed alot, Logan wanted to go downstairs and I told her to wait a minute and she told me,-We are locked up in a cage. We need to get out!
















E never gives a real kisses. He only puts out his cheek so we can kiss him. He gave me one real kiss on the lips on my birthday which I thought that was so sweet and when Logie can to town. All weekend, he gave her hugs and real kisses all the time. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan making brownies for uncle B's birthday dinner