Ethan's First Haircut! Feb 2009
















I got Ethan's first haircut the other day. I thought that he would scream and throw a fit, but he was so good! He surprises me sometimes. I am glad we had to wait a bit because I was making him excited about getting a haircut. When it was his turn, he wanted to get into the chair and he didn't want to put the cape on, but then the lady offered him a sucker and then he stood still until she was done. I was a crazy mom and took tons of pictures. She did't take too much off so I got his haircut again last night and he wanted to sit on my lap this time and I got my haircut first thinking that it would go better for him to see mommy go first. This time, she cut off alot and now he looks like a little man. Too cute! She used the clippers on him around his ears and everytime she got close, he would scrunch up his nose. It was so cute. After she got done with the cut, she gave him a sucker and a faux halk. He was too cool and he knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethan making brownies for uncle B's birthday dinner